(862) 309 - 1647

Sponsor a Family Member

Home Details

Sponsor a Family Member

Family Immigration

Are you wondering how to successfully sponsor a family member for a green card?  The US government provides several options for individuals wanting to immigrate to the United States or who desire to sponsor a spouse, fiancĂ©, parent, child or sibling.

The process may be difficult, frustrating and opaque at times. We can help submit the correct forms, evidence and assist in the interview process here in the US, or abroad at a consulate.

Immediate Family Categories include:

  1. Spouses of US Citizens 
  2. Unmarried children of U.S. Citizen under the age of 21 
  3. Parents of US citizens who are at least 21 years old

Family Preference Categories include:

  1. Adult children of US citizens, their spouses and their minor children
  2. Spouses, minor children and unmarried sons and daughters over 21 of Lawful Permanent Residents
  3. Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children, provided that the US citizens are at least 21 years old

Get In Touch

55 Madison Avenue, Suite 400, Morristown, NJ 07960

(862) 309 - 1647

Follow Us

© ZMVisas. All Rights Reserved. Developed by NHT